Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy, Busy Busy!

Wow, it's so early in the year and I can't believe the amount of work I have to do. I am definetly overwhelmed. It seems like every single night I have a test and/or a quiz to study for and an assignment in each class. I also have meetings and events to attend for the PSEA club I joined last week as well as practice for Poison (the dance team I am on) and work. I work at both the deans office for the College of Education. I cant't wait till things slow down a bit it will be nice to have some time to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about being so busy this semester. Every class is giving me assignments to do all the time and extra reading we have to do too. I also have to see a movie for a class and write a one page paper about it. Then every weekend I have to go home and work at least 10 hours sometimes 12 hours depending on how busy we are. So I can't wait until things slow down so I can catch up on my sleep and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you and lisa a friend of mine was saying the same thing. I hate it when teachers think that their class is the only class that you have and give you tons and tons of homework. Its always nice to have some time off just to relax and get things together. hopefully teachers start to see that and give us less work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too, have a lot of studying to do, because my teachers put all their tests around the same time. It seems like a never ending cycle, I finish one thing and there are two more things waiting for me to do. Hopefully it will get better.

    ReplyDelete