Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Tredmill

Last week I purchased a tredmill. I definetly think it was a good purchase because it is so hard for me to make it to the gym after work. I usually work late at Texas Roadhouse and the gym is closed by then. I should be able to make time to use it almost everyday. Furthermore, it should definetly help me stay fit and healthy.

8 comments:

  1. It is a very good thing that you have taken the initiative to stay healthy and work out even witha busy schedule. I know of some people who let work or other things stand in the way of being physically fit and use that as an excuse. With a busy shcedule it's all about balance of time and it is good that you have found time to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think buying a treadmill was a very good investment. I understand it is not always easy going to the gym with work and school. It is nice to have equipment like that in your home. Most people just don't work out at all if they can't find time to make it to the gym. Now it will be much easier to make yourself stay healthy and be fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand buying a treadmill because it can be hard to find time to go to a gym especially with school and work. I do suggest not to heavily relying on it to much, running on a track or a trail through the woods is much better for you. I have a treadmill as well and after time I noticed that instead of running, it became merely jumping will the treadmill moved under my feet. It’s nice to have when it’s late at night or raining and stuff like that, that will prevent you from running outside. However with a track you will have to move your own body weight not merely jumping up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I was just commenting on a cross country blog, I think running on a tredmill is great. Not only do you not have to go anywhere and get in shape, it's the same thing as running around a track. So if you have no time and need to be somewhere in very short time a tredmill will be great for home use. More people need to be in shape in todays society. The country is getting more and more obese as the years pass and most people find it out of their way to run around to find a gym, so a tredmill is a great fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's an excellent idea to purchase a treadmill. If you work later than when the gym is open it's pretty irritating if that's a day that you usually work out. A treadmill may not be the most exciting way to work out but it is definitely just as effective as running around a track. Also in the winter if you don't feel like treking all the way to the gym, an in-home machine is definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats awsome that you bought a treamill. I hope you do use it alot. It will be so much easier for you to stay running now. Esspeacily if you are working alot. What brand and model did you buy i was thiking bout maybe looking into somoething like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted a tredmill, but I'd never have the space for it. The ones I always see in the stores are the freaking huge ones that you need to lift with a forklift. If they had anything that would fit say up a couple flights of stairs and in a dorm size room, I would be up to buy one. They are a great way to pass the time, because you can multitask when doing it. It would be nice if they made a tredmill for a college dorm room.

    ReplyDelete