Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tech class

Today is the last day I need to post for tech class. I am working on that now and ended up finishing my wiki last night after work. The e-folio project was introduced to us last week, and I am thinking I might have some time to work on that this week coming up. I'm just hoping we don't have another project due that week so I can get a good amount of time in of my e-folio. My partner and I are doing our podcast on fastpitch softball and since the script is done I am not to worried about that assignment. Even though Tech is a lot of work, I definetly think it is a very beneficial class.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to hear you and your partner got all that work done. Ive got allof mine done too. I just need to start my efolio. I think that is going to take a really long. But hopefully you get it done soon.

    ReplyDelete