Thursday, September 17, 2009
Joined a new club
On Tuesday of last week i joined a new club. The club is called PSEA club which stands for PA State Education Association. To be a member of this club I have to be active in many different ways. First of all, I have to attend at least four meetings. Also, I have to attend and participate in at least five events. Furthermore, I have to become a national member of PSEA and also participate in two fundraisers. I think it will look great on my resume to be part of this club. I just hope that I can handle it and make it to all the events and meetings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's great that you're getting so involved. Time management is key when you have a lot of things going on at once. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it! I just joined FIT club and have some community service to do. In the end it's all worth it!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a pretty demanding amount of stuff you have to do for that club. It does sound pretty official though and I think it'll look good on your resume too. Extracurriculars are a great way to show schools that you are active outside of the classroom too. Since I came here last fall, I've loaded up on clubs to the point that they are almost getting in the way of school work (NOT COOL!). But anyway good luck with you club.
ReplyDelete